We are open for business and committed to caring for the Orthopedic needs of our communities. Read below for the best options to provide the care you need.
Paragon Orthopedic Center is committed to the health and safety of our patients and we are closely monitoring the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As the situation and recommended precautions are rapidly evolving, we have implemented these safety precautions to protect our patients, providers, and staff, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
CDC recommends screening for COVID-19 symptoms such fever, cough, or potential exposure to a COVID positive patient prior before entering the building. If you are experiencing these symptoms you should:
- Call your primary care physician's office, or
- Call ASANTE COVID-19 hotline at (541) 789-2813
- You may be called in advance to determine if your appointment can be performed over the phone (telemedicine) or by video chat.
- Post op appointments, suture removals, X-ray appointments may be scheduled after screening.
- All patients entering our clinics are required to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask throughout their visit.
- We prefer you attend your visit alone but in certain circumstances may allow you to bring one other person into the clinic such as a caregiver, advocate, or adult accompanying a minor.
- You may be asked to wait in the car until your appointment to keep the lobby clear, in accordance with social distancing.
The current mandates allow procedures in accordance with Oregon state guidelines. With fluctuations in hospital capacity there is a possibility you may be cancelled on short notice. Your surgery scheduler should have contact you with this information and we have a system in place for rescheduling as soon as possible.
During this pandemic we will be offering expanded services to help keep patients out of the ER. We may see simple fractures, dislocations, lacerations and other urgent orthopedic injuries during clinic hours of 9 am to 5 pm. These hours may adjust as needed.
We continue to follow strict levels of sanitization, with deep exam room cleaning after every patient visit, as well as extensive cleaning by our external company after hours.
Thank you for your consideration during this very difficult period.