We are still open for business and committed to caring for the Orthopedic needs of our communities. Read below for the best options to provide the care you need.
Paragon Orthopedic Center is committed to the health and safety of our patients and we are closely monitoring the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As the situation and recommended precautions are rapidly evolving, we have implemented these safety precautions to protect our patients, providers, and staff, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
CDC recommends screening for COVID-19 symptoms such fever, cough, or potential exposure to a COVID positive patient prior before entering the building. If you are experiencing these symptoms you should:
- Call your primary care physician's office, or
- Call ASANTE COVID-19 hotline at (541) 789-2813
- You may be called in advance to determine if your appointment can be performed over the phone (telemedicine) or by video chat.
- Post op appointments, suture removals, X-ray appointments may be scheduled after screening.
- All patients entering our clinics are required to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask if they have a cough.
- You may only bring one other person in the clinic such as a caregiver, advocate, or adult accompanying a minor.
- You may be asked to wait in the car until your appointment to keep the lobby clear, in accordance with social distancing.
The current mandates only allow procedures that are deemed medically necessary to prevent further harm to patients if delayed. We will reschedule surgeries as soon as it is safe to do so in accordance with Oregon state guidelines. Your surgery scheduler should have contacted you with this information and we have a system in place for rescheduling as soon as possible.
During this pandemic we will be offering expanded services to help keep patients out of the ER. We may see simple fractures, dislocations, lacerations and other urgent orthopedic injuries during clinic hours of 9 am to 5 pm. These hours may adjust as needed.
We continue to follow strict levels of sanitization, with deep exam room cleaning after every patient visit, as well as extensive cleaning by our external company after hours.
Thank you for your consideration during this very difficult period.